Bankruptcy Law Attorney
- C. Taylor Crockett is a bankruptcy attorney who practices in Jefferson County, Shelby County, Blount County, St. Clair County, Talladega County, Tuscaloosa County, Walker County and throughout the state of Alabama. Mr. Crockett's practice areas focus on Chapter 7 bankruptcy, Chapter 13 bankruptcy, Chapter 11 bankruptcy, workout negotiations with creditors, credit card settlement negotiations, and tax issues involving the Internal Revenue Service and the state of Alabama.
- Mr. Crockett has practiced in all bankruptcy areas for over 22 years. Mr. Crockett graduated from the University of Alabama and received his law degree from the Cumberland School of Law, Samford University.
- Mr. Crockett is a former adjunct professor at Samford University, where he taught bankruptcy law.
- Mr. Crockett is a member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Lawyers, the Alabama State Bar and the Birmingham Bar Association.
- Mr. Crockett is the former chairman of the Bankruptcy and Commercial Law Section of the Birmingham Bar Association.
- Mr. Crockett is on the board of directors of the Birmingham Voluntary Lawyers Program and is a member of its executive committee.
- Mr. Crockett is a former board member of the Birmingham Bar Foundation.
- Mr. Crockett is a frequent lecturer throughout the State of Alabama on bankruptcy law and bankruptcy issues.
Please continue to browse our website for more information regarding Chapter 7 bankruptcy, Chapter 13 bankruptcy, Chapter 11 bankruptcy, debt consolidation, Internal Revenue Service and state of Alabama tax issues, and creditor workouts. If you would like to talk to us, please call our office at 205-978-3550.